Mighty Vine Wellness Club
Founded in 1989, Mighty Vine Wellness Club is a consumer-operated 501 (c) (3) non-profit that improves individuals’ lives through exercise and wellness activities. We serve individuals who have received mental health services and the general public. Our exercise room is equipped with ergonomic bicycles, REFLEX strength training machines, free weights, an elliptical machine, a versa climber, a weight bench, a scale, treadmills and exercise balls. Our Personal Trainer provides individualized fitness instruction for an additional fee. We also offer mental health classes in Tai Chi, Qi Gong, and energy therapy at an additional cost.
Click Here For Details
7 Reasons to take a Tai Chi class at the Mighty Vine
1. Decreased pulse, blood pressure and respiratory rates.
2. Improved circulation, digestion, posture and sleep.
3. Improved balance, hand-eye coordination, flexibility, depth
perception and dexterity.
4. Increased endurance, immunity and energy levels.
5. Increased self acceptance and social adjustment.
6. Decreased anxiety, depression, stress and hostility.
7. It’s fun!
Mighty Vine Wellness Club’s mission is to improve the lives of people with mental illness through exercise and fitness activities.